Amazing Sunshine Coast Attractions That Will Complete Your Holiday
However you define fun, this Australian metropolis has something for everyone. So, if you do not know where to spend your next holiday, put this metropolis in your list. Attractions and activities here are endless, so you better start creating your travel itinerary now.
For more great travel ideas, check out the following.
- Be able to compare savings accounts for you to find the most fitting deal for you. Click the link now!
- Make the most out of your money by booking rental cars at reasonable rates.
- Gain ideas on luxury hotel resorts through the Atlantis Travel online portal.
- A dependable provider of campervan rentals in Australia is only a click away.
- Find a travel company that specialises in northern lights vacations to have expert help in organising your upcoming break.
- Get your student discount card from a reliable UK company!
- Join an online travel and lifestyle social networking community to easily connect with Sarah Roots.
- Are you looking for Gold Coast theme parks to visit with your family? Consider Movie World right away!
These are some of the amazing Sunshine Coast attractions you should see:
If you are travelling with the whole family, this is the number one place to go. The amusement park is themed like an Australian fairground set in native gardens and trees. It has a collection of over 30 games and rides, providing great adrenaline-rushing entertainment for people of all ages. These include the Bizzy Buggies self-driven cars, Mozzi Musta tilt-a-twirl, The Plunge log flume water ride, and Wild Mouse Rollercoaster.
This is the most photographed pub in the world, no doubt. The place became famous because it was regularly published in cartoons in the now defunct "Australian Post" magazine. The pub is located just next door to Aussie World.
Queensland Air Museum
From helicopters to jet fighters, you will find everything that flies on air here (except birds, of course). The Queensland Air Museum is a depository of military aircraft and memorabilia of the country. Its collection include example units of the Meteor , Sea Venom, and Sabre jets, a pride of the Australian Air Force and Navy during the early days. It also houses the oldest Douglas DC3, which revolutionised air transport between 1930s and 1940s.
And so that you can relax after a long day of frolicking, book a holiday apartment at Sundeck Gardens today!